Friday, May 21, 2010

three-oh!

oh ya...btw...yea...i hit the big three-oh....
totally forgot about it in here...
tht shows how much I anticipated the coming of the age....why does tht sound pretty awkward???
anyway....it wasnt much of a celebration - *pause* tht's because "u dont wanna be reminded of your age from now onwards"!

nevertheless, I'm truly blessed to have a warm family around me, remembering my special day and took their time off to spend the evening with me....
not to mention friends who were generous in their wishes by flooding my facebook, twitter and smses welcoming me to the club 30! I'm officially a member to another new club.......cheers to that!

now I truly understand the cliched statement "age is just a number"....cos I totally agree to it! haha
another friend said "30 is the new 20!" oh...how I wish tht's so true...I dont remember feeling the same way now that I did when I was 20? hmm......

anyway, I'll try embracing the new number in my age and live it to the fullest without a single regret!
Happy 30 to me!!!!!


Hitting 30 being blessed with 2 adorable sons and a loving hubby. Could I ask for more? I feel so contented and blessed.....


My beloved ones.....


No comments: