Anyway it turned out to be a success and I'm proud to say that everything went well and we all had a great Time! A much meaningful evening spent with family members; some whom I only see once or twice a year.....
Some of the food that were served.....I got too excited that night that I totally forgot to snap a pic when all the food were served at the dining table...
If you may wonder what were served, menu was:
2. Potato salad
3. Tuna casserole (recipe from my beloved BFF)
4. Creamy Mushroom soup with baguette
5. Keropok lekor (flown in all the way from my hubby's hometown - Terengganu) *ya I know this is a bit off the Western menu planned*
6. And of cos...cookies, wine, beer and soft drinks! :)
*for recipes on what were whipped up, feel free to visit my FOOD BLOG here.
Dinner was good. Guests were fed. So what was next??????
Whats a CNY without these???? Hehe. *cheat: big notes were placed on purpose to enhance the look of the pic* - untuk gaya saje....hehehe
He actually conquered a seat! Such a cute scene! Hehe......and then a few minutes later.....
He was joined by his ko ko......
So that wraps up a gathering at my place for family ONLY....another round next week for FRIENDS... :)
*Novak Djokovic won his 3rd Australian Open as I blogged this. Congrats to him!*
- Posted using BlogPress from Aniston's iPad