Thursday, January 19, 2012

And January 2012 arrives...

So...the most significant events that took place in January for me so far would be my boys stepping into the next phase of their lives - school!

Roy started kindy and Zach is hopping onto Year ONE! Mommy and daddy were equally anxious and excited for both of them....I actually got quite emotional seeing both my boys grow right in front of my very own eyes......those were the days when both were babies.....and now....look at them!


My baby #2 looking all grown up in his uniform...*sniff sniff*
He was actually the tougher one of my 2 boys...not a single tears from him when he first entered the school compound, unlike Zach who wailed and threw tantrums for 3 days straight when he was there...As we have already knew all along, Roy is emerging to be a tougher cookie than his ko ko.....happily going to school every morning and easily bidding goodbye to me whenever I drop him off.....



All excited and happy after school...



My firstborn is finally entering Year ONE! Yes...mommy got emotional all over again seeing my boy looking fully grown up in his new set of uniform......


My independent boy during meal time....



Finally a pic with mommy after a longggggggg 1st day!

I got quite emotional lately when school resumes and when both my boys are in their individual schools......I can feel the silence and their absence after dropping Roy off to his school every morning; coming home to an empty house. It's the first time in 7 years for me to come home without any of my boys greeting me at the door.....it finally dawned on me that my boys are really grown up now! and soon........REALLY SOON........they'll be flying off the nest and leading their own lives.......
NO! I DONT WANT MY BABIES TO GROW SO FAST!!!!!!! uwaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

No comments: