Saturday, December 02, 2006

1 Dec, 2006 - Art in many ways....

I was thinking on the appropriate subject for this blog and been having recap in my head for the happenings taken place for the past 3 days......and have come to a conclusion that sometimes, the actions/activities/experiences/ etc... in our lives revolves around many forms of ART!


THE ART OF MISTAKE! (29 Nov, 2006)


Curious as anyone would be receiving letters with a different letterhead...I was happily expecting that I might be informed in the letter that I'd probably won a contest or that I might be chosen to represent the country in the upcoming Miss Malaysia Pagent.....* ok ok, it might be impossible...but hey! wishful thinking ok!*...back to my letter.......

Letterhead - CCRNET : well, tht's the only thing printed on the envelope.....


still hoping for something positive or perhaps a small surprise. ...until I read this......

No. Akaun : 2006********

Tunggakan: RM1,872.41

"Kami mewakili TM Net Sdn Bhd untuk mengutip tunggakan bayaran dari pihak tuan/puan bagi kemudahan perkhidmatan Internet Dial-up / Streamyx yang diberikan oleh TM Net kepada pihak tuan/puan............"

BLOODY FREAKING HELL!!!!!!!

First of all, the account no. stated in tht stoooopid letter is not the same as my existing account! Secondly, my TM Net bill only came the day before and it's up to date and the only payment I owe is the one for November! And did I mention that it's under my name? So, being a paranoia, I made a call to the TM Net Customer Care line......and blimey! it was also in the system that I owe tht freaking company the same amount of money!.....immediately to the TM Point in Shah Alam the next day to clarify the matter.


Case filed. No payment required!


See what I mean by the ART of MISTAKE!


*******************************************


THE ART OF PINEAPPLE TART (30 Nov, 2006)
At the Aunt's house.....as if la......to learn how to make the 30 year-old family recipe of pineapple jam tart. Well, if you may ask, nope! didn't lift a finger at all in the whole process of cutting, grating, sieving and frying. So, who did it? My 2 beloved cousins who initiated this meeting! Being an observer...I was happily clicking away with my good ol' camera! So, see if you could get hold of the "cara-cara membuat Kuih Jem Nenas Tradisional" Apparently, there's a certain way, or if I may say ART to cut, grate, sieve and fry the pineapple......not to mention the ART of making the pastry....tht's to be done after the pineapple is fried til it's dry. Nope, we didn't stay that long for the pastry-making session. To be done.....God knows when...


There you go..another form of ART...











Well, after steps 2 ,3, 4.....
































No comments: