Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Year Aftermath - 16 Jan, 2007

I realised how new year just came and went...just like that. no big hoo hah or whtsoever.....just like any other ordinary day ( we had a quiet countdown at my parents' place in Klang. Mom did steamboat and it was a family affair of a peace and quiet new year's eve).....and that brought back flashed back on how crazy we were in 2001 when we braved through the huge crowd in KLCC and took part in the countdown there. a good experience though...left a topic for us to talk about year after year......
with a toddler around now...no way this is gonna happen again....or perhaps for the next 10 years...either that of a countdwn without the kid/kids!

Looking back at 2006....major events took place....

1. Got myself something to do to fill my time......tutoring. a lil income..not much to cover the monthly expenses but enough for some self-indulging purchases....

2. Had our first family overseas vacation which was enjoyable with many sweet memories.

3. Started this BLOG! Hopefully I can maintain the regular posting...

I tried thinking what I did in 2006 and it took me more than 30 mins just to put in those 3...guess my life wasnt that eventful in 2006 afterall.......well, looking forward to a more happening one in 2007..i hope...

As written in the previous posting....I was in Penang fr Jan 9 - 12 with my aunt and cousins. What does one do in Penang? Eat, Eat, Eat.........
Pictures later.......

1 comment:

Kristy Geraldine said...

gosh woman...and NOW you blog. And so damn long too!