Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Darling Boy!

I've been very lazy to post any message here lately and have totally missed out in posting my birthday message to my beloved son. Well..it's better late than never right?

Anyway, we celebrated Zach's 2nd birthday on a small scale at home on 7th Apr (his exact birthday is 8th Apr) I can sum it all by saying that I need to seriously consider another birthday celebration at home. It's not as easy as I thought it would be. Trust me, it's not easy handling a kids' party at home! What's with the logistic and management.....urgh! No doubt I didnt cook on that day..but still! hahaha...a very tiring evening in the end......

Well, who knows, when his 3rd birthday arrives, I might have the enthusiasm once again and forgot how messy and tiring it would be in the end....

Anyway, what's more important is seeing my child's face lit up the minute he saw his birthday cake! Yeah, his current 'idol' is none other than Mr Mickey Mouse himself. And of course Zach's inquisitive look when he unwrapped his pressies.......

Afterall.....it's all worth the effort.......things parents do to bring joy to their kids.......





HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LIL CUB!

No comments: