Well, the result from the colposcopy didnt seem positive enough to have an immediate clearance from my gynae. I not only had 1 biopsy taken; but THREE! THREE frigging snips for further lab test!
And so..the waiting game continues.........I'll know my fate next tuesday.....
it could be HPV, Cervicitis or even stage 1 of the existence of pre-cancerous cells in me.
My gynae suspects that I'm at the low risk of HPV or worse case, cervicitis - which she said is nothing to worry for both are easily treated.
But what if it's the 3rd case scenario?, I asked.
"Lets not go to that part just yet...we'll see how the result go by next week" she said.
and my anxiety just went sky rocket high!.......another long wait...till my next post....good luck to myself!