Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It wasnt so good....

So...I went through it with a clear conscience.....little did I know that the whole procedure was indeed a messy and uncomfortable one.... I shall not go further for it's definitely not something a woman would wanna go thru....bottomline is - I hated the whole procedure! Wish and hope that I wont have to go thru it ever again.....!!!!

Well, the result from the colposcopy didnt seem positive enough to have an immediate clearance from my gynae. I not only had 1 biopsy taken; but THREE! THREE frigging snips for further lab test!
And so..the waiting game continues.........I'll know my fate next tuesday.....
it could be HPV, Cervicitis or even stage 1 of the existence of pre-cancerous cells in me.

My gynae suspects that I'm at the low risk of HPV or worse case, cervicitis - which she said is nothing to worry for both are easily treated.

But what if it's the 3rd case scenario?, I asked.

"Lets not go to that part just yet...we'll see how the result go by next week" she said.


and my anxiety just went sky rocket high!.......another long wait...till my next post....good luck to myself!

...long sigh...


2 comments:

Grace said...

actually,may i know why you went for pap smear? it's ur annual check up, or did u feel pain / or bleeding in between periods that's why you went?

Kathryne said...

it was my annual round :)