Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weird findings...

I was busy doing some pest control around my hse yesterday evening when I made a weird discovery........







...my wedding ring right in the middle of my back garden!!





It's weird n shocking cos I remember clearly that I have left the ring in the drawer next t o my bed 2 weeks back and I haven't worn it til...well, the time I found it yesterday cos I was having some rashes on my finger.... So, how the hell did the ring made its appearance in my garden? And how weird is that for me....of all person....ME who found it and no one else? The ring is sure fated to be MINE!



Just when I tot I had a weird day with such finding in the garden....something else happened.....

try figure out wht this is.....




can u figure out wht this is?

no? scroll down.....


muahahahahahhaha.....it's my toe nail! My beloved painted nail. How it happened? Well, I had an accident on my toe while pushing the trolley one day whilst pregnant and it turned black! Then as days and months went by, my nail began to crack and it finally broke into half when I (ironically) kicked my toe onto the wheel of a trolley months after tht. It was a painful and bloody experience....OUCH! From then my nail just refuse to grow properly and I had to have a nail extension done a few times when I did my pedicure. And for whatever reason, the WHOLE nail decided to leave my toe yesterday! The full, whole nail.....the artificial one intact with my natural nail chose to elope together! I'm now left with 9 nicely painted nails with an ugly, unpainted big toe! *nope. no pictures. it's abit gory tho*


Hence, Nov 10, 2008 shall officially be declared as my "Weird Day!"


Nope..I'm not done yet with my ring story....
Weird n funny thoughts ran through my mind the whole night til this morning...




1. Whoever took it must have drop it in the garden in the midst of escaping after stealing it.....(possible)




2. It must have hopped out from my drawer and landed in the garden.....(wild imagination)




3. I must have sleep-walked one night and dropped it.....creepy....



4. A bird came into my room, bit it and flew off with it before realising it's no food, hard, yet heavy and decided to drop it while flying around the garden..... (ok, tht's a bit exaggerating)


5. Zach must have opened my drawer, tried wearing it and went to garden and dropped it without realising it....(yes! tht must be it!) Hmm.....why didnt I thought of that in the first place?


...I did ask him about it this morning and true enough...he admitted taking it but couldnt answer me when I asked him where he left it......my question is finally answered....







1 comment:

zewt said...

it does look like your toe nail before i scroll down... :)