Wednesday, February 03, 2010

A happier note....

My last few posts have been somewhat harrowing and focusing on the down side of my life.....
But somehow somewhat someway, they have made me a better person now and opened my eyes to another whole new perspective about what life, family, friends are all about.........
I've come to realise that happiness is when we chose to be and how we want it to be......
This might be cliched and heard many times, but it does bring meaningful thoughts for me - "If life gives you lemon, you make lemonade"

So.....I've chosen to live my life on a happier note....somehow to me, we are in this world only for a certain period of time.....eternal life is somewhere else and that's when and where life is fully lived and enjoyed in a positive manner......for now, it's life in this earth that we are born into and lets just rock it and take in whatever that is thrown to us!...I shall just let nature takes its course for whatever's gonna happen next and I shall not dwell too much in it and let my loved ones suffer the consequences.....

Back to my topic here.......yes! on a happier note, CNY is just around the corner! I've put the preparation of it on hold for the past one week and now I'm back on track! More reasons for me to be focused on it for it's the first year after 5 years since I got pregnant with my first child that I get to breathe the air in my own home on this special day........YES!! CNY in my very own home this year! I'm so so so so excited about it! Closed friends and family members know how much this means to me for it's not every year that I get the excitement of waking up in the morning of CNY in my very own home and seeing my loved ones on the first day of CNY itself. I'll be seeing mom, dad, sis, bro, close friends and family members on the first day of CNY itself this year! This feeling was never that significant to me and I have to admit that I've taken it for granted ever since young... until I got married and totally missed this simple yet meaningful feeling of having my loved ones around on THE day. And now, it's coming back to me again this year...ONLY this year and I'm all out to make it a truly memorable CNY.......I wish I could have this same feeling for many more CNY to come....wishful thinking.......

So YES!!! lets roll onto the year of the Tiger with much happiness, merriment, joy, love, warmth and peace....I'll make sure I embrace every single minute of it for it'll truly be one HECK of a CNY for me this year!

Happy Chinese New Year!
May you all be blessed with peace, love, longevity, good health, abundance of wealth and most of all.......................happiness!!! That's the key to a life well lived! Cheers!
HUAT AR!!!!!!................ :D


No comments: