Thursday, April 01, 2010

He was fast!

I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw my baby running as if he was being chased by a tiger during his school Sports Day last Friday (his first ever sports day)...He was super fast, no joke! Haha......reason I said that was because I didnt expect him to be THAT fast, considering his weight and being chubby n all......Hubby condemned me for thinking that way...
Anyway, Zach was the last runner for his team and he was the FIRST to reach the finishing line! How was that? There were 2 events that he took part in and his team emerged 1st and 3rd in 2 separate events.
And yes....mommy and daddy were extremely proud....

All set!

Only the last runner of the team gets to wear the cape and boy was he proud of it or what?!

March past - dont play play...ala Olympic :)

The proud kids with their medals and trophies - only 4 teams were there for each event and there were prizes for all - all in the name of sportsmanship :)

Mommy hopes to see witness the exact scene 20 years from now in his uni days - academic wise :)

Super proud of his own achievement!

Love u darling....


No comments: