Thursday, April 01, 2010

My new toy!

My Blackberry decided to die on me last week and I had to send it in for repair...all the way to Singapore because "that's where our Blackberry service centre is located" - Maxis

"for how long?"
"at least 6 weeks"
"so do u hav a loan set for me?"
"yes maam. subject to availability.."

WTF?????????

so, what does one do when one's phone is in the 'hospital' and had to resort to using a non-smart phone as a substitute?
getting all the itch to get a new phone la.............


Ta dah!!!!!!

A total switch from the more serious BB..

and yes!!! it's in pink - my fav color!

....as of this very minute, I'm still trying to master the art of touching, swiping, flipping, etc on the screen of my new toy :)..not to mention the thousands of applications that are compatible with such a small machine.
The wonders of technology.......


No comments: