Monday, April 12, 2010

New BB?

A quick update from my previous post...
It's been almost 2 weeks since I sent in my faulty BB to Maxis for repair because it was still under the warranty period and I was told to wait for a loan unit (which I was never contacted for one..) while the old one is being sent to the workshop.....
So there I was this afternoon, dropping my Maxis to check on the availability of a loan unit (well, not that I really need one now that I've got my iPhone but the devil in me just wanna grab hold of something belonging to Maxis while waiting for the return of my own unit...kekeke...) *devil grin*

Boy was I in for a better surprise or what?

"We've decided to replace a new unit for u cos your old one is a total 'gone case'"

"Wow! really??!! Cool...but how come it's not the new Bold 2?" ..(kekeke....still trying my luck.....ya I know..greedy me...haha)

"Miss, u r lucky enough to even get a new unit..."

*greedy mission failed*

....ok..I shall not complain further...



So what am I gonna do with this now that I've switched to iPhone? Hubby la's the new owner...cos his BB Curve is also playing tricks on him lately.....



No comments: