Thursday, February 02, 2012

Influx of photos!

Was going through the thousands of photos on my iPhoto and came across some of the cutest shots of my beloved munchkins and of cos some memorable ones taken less than a year ago and over the past few months!

I shall call this post my super loaded-favorite-big-ass-photos post! hehe




My beloved BFF! She is the one who stood by me through thick and thin (cliche but true) and she is one who would not hide her feelings, thoughts, and opinions from me. Yes! she is one sharp shooter when it comes to conversations and I truly adore and cherish this friendship I found 14 years ago! Glad that I found her and glad that she came into my life! Love this girl to bits!



No description needed for this. My love, my life, my everything! The MAN of my life!



Almost forgot this shot of my beloved Munchkin #2! This was taken for his China visa



Passport shots of my boys!



Love this candid shot! Kids are just so genuine and natural....



Partners in crime!



Mafia King!



Thats Sophia....Yes I've considered kidnapping her and make her my very own! Haha! Isnt she the cutest baby?????????



An upclose shot of Soph...



I dug out this mugshot of myself graduating from kindergarten! My boys couldnt recognise me a bit! Did my look change that much????



My macho back from tennis workshop.....


I love discovering toys left behind by my boys, especially Roy. It's as if they are marking their territories in the house and all these small lil gestures just put a smile on my face. Dont ask me why but I just love seeing scenes like this around the house....


My MEN, My BOSSES, My LIFE, My EVERYTHING! Cant imagine my life without any of them!



His first attempt at cycling....



Playing 'doctor' with daddy...



My PRECIOUS! Would not exchange them for anything in this world!



Cheeky Chubbies! Dont they look alike???? 
Zach and his cousin Sean - of the same chubby genes? Lol...



One of those rare moments when my boys actually posed properly and looked into the camera for a family shot :) This was taken in Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam - the place hubby & I held our wedding reception 8 years ago! Truly a walk down memorylane....with much love, happiness and joy...

<3 <3 <3









No comments: