Monday, November 16, 2009

Disappointment and recoveries...

First it was my shoes......



I wanted to ordered these.....

















N......in the end I've to settle for the pair in black and this one in snake skin



A quick recovery from the disappointment of knowing that the 2nd pair doesnt come in my size.... I really like the other color as well......and the pair in snake skin costs almost double the price of the pair in black!



Then off to Pavilion KL over the weekend and thought I could finally get my hands on my pre-ordered T&Co necklace....






Ordered this (above).....






But got this instead cos the former was too small and somehow it looks weird on me. The latter has got bigger rings and I finally settled for it. The ones in silver and gold interlocks doesnt come in a bigger size. Hence the purchase of the one with 2 silver interlocks.





So I would't say I was disappointed....I still got what I wanted..only some changes in colors and sizes. I'm still a happy woman over the weekend :)







2 comments:

Zeta said...

yea i saw the gold n silver one the other day n find tht the rings look kinda small n wondered hmm how come Imay wil go for this?turns out im right ;)

Kathryne said...

yeah...u really know my preference or should I say, we have the same taste :)