Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A proud mom...

My elder boy, Zach who's in his first year in kindergarten came home with this in his school bag today......









So I asked him....

Mom: Zach, what is this? A trophy for you? Top 5 in your class?! Wow!

Zach (bluntly, oblivious to my excitement): Yeah...teacher Aaron gave it to me today because I'm a good boy....

Well.....I guess he's still young to understand what academic achievement is all about....
I found out later that he was chosen, together with 4 others in his class as the Top 5 achievers (no exact positions tho) throughout his one-year in school. No paper tests whatsoever (cos afterall, he's only 4); but just from observations by his class teacher on his overall performance in school in 2009.

Boy, I'm ONE proud mother indeed, tho lil fellow is only in kindy.......Bravo, Zach!





More similar achievements in future I hope...*fingers crossed*
I hope I dont turn into kiasu mother.....just hope to see my kids achieve great results academically....





No comments: