Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A wonderful 6 years....

It's been 6 years since we walked down the aisle



proclaiming our vows in front of the Almighty God, friends and family;



saying "I Do" is the shortest yet most meaningful sentence I've ever uttered



for it has brought so much memories and changes into my life



year after year, we renew our vows;



to stay together in health and in sickness;



for richer or poorer;



happiness or sorrows;



we shall never be apart;



for we know only death could tear us apart;...



our love shall remain as strong as before...






I thank God everyday;



for HE has brought us together;



and blessed us with 2 beautiful sons.



I can't ask for more



except that He continues his blessings upon us



for we shall grow old together



and look forward to many more happy anniversaries to come....




Two beautiful and meaningful gifts to commemorate our long-lasting marriage.
Thank you, my dear......
Love you always.....





1 comment:

Kristy Geraldine said...

awww...so sweet! Happy Anniversary! Hopefully I can last 6 years too...*winks*...