Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

The lovely celebration came and went...but not without leaving me with yet another sweet and meaningful memories to be stored in my mind for as long as I live.....



First..it was with my beloved family members on the eve of Christmas....a warm and close-bonded gathering with the most loved and treasured people in my life....




Zach on Roy's bike - christmas gift fr mommy n daddy

Not many pics were taken that night because everyone was busy being together and yakking away....



BUT....it was a totally different story 2 days later.....

.....a gathering among my closest friends from primary and high school......some of my BFFs and boy! it was indeed a great night to end the year with a bang! We had so much fun that, as cliche as it may sounds..... words just cant describe how much fun we had that night...well, I shall let the pics do the talking.......









Yup...it's a blue-themed christmas this year....


























2 lovely and definitely memorable Christmas celebrations in a year which will remain in my heart and mind a long long time....
What more could I ask for????? A christmas well spent with the people I love, treasure, cherish and appreciate....

Happy Christmas everyone!........Have a blessed new year! See you in 2010!

No comments: