Thursday, November 09, 2006

Debut Post - Nov 9, 2006

So, what makes me wanna start a blog? well..blame it to my kiasuism attitude that I've recently read heaps of blogs created by some frens and aquaintances and realised that I might miss the boat and not be part of the bandwagon....hence the creation of aniston-kathryne blog!
Nah.....those r just some craps as an introduction!

Well, I find that having blog is good to keep up with frens and at the same time a convenient way to have a so-called personal virtual diary! OK ok.....the fact that I've read other ppl's blogs somehow prompted me to create one! What's with the latest 'in' thing that I heard so often lately..."have you blogged?"; "leave a comment at my blog"; "log on to to blog"....urgh!!!!! what is this all about? now I know.......it's the next most happening thing in the virtual reality.....that it is!

Anyway, to those who visit......feel free to drop a few lines and comments. As for my part, I'll try to post at least one blog each day.

Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome babes! another blogspot member, more blogs to keep my days occupied...hahaha!