Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Latest Prized Possesion! 16 Nov, 2006

i'm back home......another 15 minutes before my tuition class begins.....just popping in for another short posting...


Coach Reversible Tote!

An anniversary gift from my beloved hubby. We just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on 8th Nov 2006. Gosh! time really flies........it's been 3 years since i walked down the aisle.....it feels like just yesterday we were enjoying our honeymoon days...being married and having all the freedom in the world! not anymore when the kid comes along.....

Anyway, back to my 'latest prized possesion' ....got the bag during my recent trip to OZ and yessssssssssssssss! it's my most prized possesion for now! love every bit of it...
Check out it's reversed side below.....it's as though I have 2 bags!!!!



Well.....we women are never satisfied with only one bag, aren't we? my close frens who are like me will know know exactly wht i mean! kekeke.....there's always the desire of wanting more n more n more......same goes for shoes........awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........another never-ending fetish!

am into jewelleries now too! got some nices ones in OZ lately........u know...those bracelets and necklaces with beads and fake diamonds.......think i should take more pics of my 'other' possessions and share them with u the next time.....tht's if i still have the mood to do it.......


alrighty......another 5 mins to go.....my class i mean.

adios!

1 comment:

Kristy Geraldine said...

ooooh....*drools*....nice bag. how much did this cost you lah?