Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine!


It's tomorrow........the day when LOVE IS IN THE AIR ~
More significantly for me......it's the day when I was proposed...in year 2003.
It was a very cute way of being proposed and those who know me well should know by now how I was being proposed *wink*. Guess I wont mention it here la...since I know that my beloved hubby will drop by here every now and then.....
Nevertheless, it was indeed a very unforgettable day and it's the day which changed my life when I finally said "I WILL" to the ever conservative and traditional yet meaningful question "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

HAPPY VALENTINE EVERYONE! MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH LOTS OF LOVE, ROMANCE AND MORE LOVE LOVE LOVE..........*muax*


**********************************
MY VALENTINE GIFT FROM BELOVED HUBBY...... TAG Heuer AQUARACER . My first TAG ever! The lady version of a matching one like hubby's CLASSIC Collection. Love every bit of it! Thank you very much DEAR! *SMoooooch* *muax* *muax*

























Now...a BIG headache for me to get hubby a gift. Obviously I cant afford a big and expensive gift but I'm sure hubby wouldnt expect one from me either *he he he *...........Will think of one to show my love for him though..... *wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

asdasdas

Anonymous said...

well showing the Tag doens't mean anything? what would it be if it's a generic brand like Seiko or something. i don't think it will even make to this blog.. guess it's the arrogance of us Human being.. we only show the best..